Please pray for ### I have to take a scholarship interview

Alice123

Disciple of Prayer
Please pray for ###
I have to take a scholarship interview tomorrow
I am nothing but My God is my everything
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

came on here because ive been struggling and it just felt right to ask for help. i have a very important examination very soon that will greatly help me and my family, but right now i feel so unprepared and i dont know how im going to learn all that ill need to pass and be accepted. ive been...
Replies
10
Views
180
THANK YOU DEAR GOD FOR YOUR GRACE, MERCY, LOVE AND HOW FAR YOU BROUGHT MY CHILDREN AND I. PLEASE I PRAY THAT YOU BLESS AND GRANT ### SUCCESS IN HER INTERVIEW AND PICK HER FOR ### UNIVERSITY, IN THE NAME OF JESUS, AMEN PLEASE GRANT ALL MY CHILDREN WISDOM, KNOWLEDGE, UNDERSTANDING AND GRANT ###...
Replies
6
Views
306
Father i pray that you will grant me another scholarship in JESUS Christ Mighty name amen Please help me with the surgery of ###. Please help me to find him his home. I pray for VICTORY I pray for my ### to be finalized fast i pray for my protection in JESUS name amen
Replies
9
Views
277
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,227
Messages
16,808,345
Members
650,634
Latest member
Rhidaraenroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom