please pray for healing of sleepless nights in Jesus ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

abundantlyblessed

Beloved of All
please pray for healing of sleepless nights in Jesus name I pray for ### to have refreshing peaceful relaxing refreshing unbroken sleep every night from now on in Jesus name I pray ### will be a lot a lot better at getting up in the mornings lord bless ### to wake up every morning feeling fresh and energised bless ### sleep lord in Jesus name
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God: Psalm 102:7 : I lie awake; I have become like a bird alone on a roof. Extended Explanation: Psalm 102:7 speaks to the deep loneliness and restlessness the psalmist is feeling. He describes himself as being like a bird sitting alone on a...
Replies
10
Views
306
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God: Psalm 102:7: I lie awake; I have become like a bird alone on a roof. Extended Explanation: Psalm 102:7 speaks to the deep loneliness and restlessness the psalmist is feeling. He describes himself as being like a bird sitting alone on...
Replies
8
Views
236
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God: Psalm 102:7 : I lie awake; I have become like a bird alone on a roof. Extended Explanation: Psalm 102:7 speaks to the deep loneliness and restlessness the psalmist is feeling. He describes himself as being like a bird sitting alone on a...
Replies
8
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,682
Messages
16,779,747
Members
648,213
Latest member
Araorteth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom