Please Pray for God to Reveal himself. ...

Good day ###. May the Heavenly Father meet all of your needs.
Heavenly Father I ask that You would guide and greatly bless ### with best employment offer, in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus I pray, amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm going through one of the most upsetting times of my life and I'm having extreme trouble keeping my faith. Please pray that God will do something to reveal himself to me just so I can know he's there. I know it's probably a lot to ask but I just need something..even if it's small so I can...
Replies
9
Views
520
My friend ### is changing from Muslim to Christian and has been rejected by family and the country itself. His ### so he managed to run away before his to be killed. May God have mercy on him and eas the stress his going through. His changing his name to from ### to ###. Kindly let's pray in...
Replies
9
Views
520
Dear prayer partners, I seek your help in prayer for God to show me what he has planned for me. I am presently in ### and my employer wants me to see if I can get an extension on my stay. I Have a possible job in ### wifh a Doctor who is just starting her private practice and a possible job with...
Replies
10
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,053
Messages
16,794,800
Members
649,609
Latest member
Celiorville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom