Please Pray For ### As He Is Working Today

Status
Not open for further replies.
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for your prayers. His car broke down halfway through his rural route and I had to go take my car to him. Then he drove me home and took my car on the rest of it. Was very late. Please pray that he can keep this job, according to God's will.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Sometimes God does not answer the way we think or want. The postmaster asked ### to resign and ### put "I am being asked to resign." Pray for a new job according to God's will. ### am in perfect peace.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray my friend is safe while he is working.
Replies
7
Views
243
Dear Lord Jesusu, Thank you so much for letting me have a good day today in church on my own. The minister was so proud that he helped three days in a row and his wife was happy. I made a song for her. I get along with him very well and he’s not jealous that I socialize with her Now this one man...
Replies
11
Views
158
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, Thank you for remembering me in your prayers. God has never failed me, and I am grateful for His mercy and faithfulness. Though I am weary and overwhelmed, I choose to trust Him completely. Please stand with me in prayer. 1. My Walk with God, Wisdom & Calling...
Replies
10
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,652
Messages
16,779,046
Members
648,184
Latest member
Naluesdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom