Please pray for ### again. ### thing ### ### accidently ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hearme

Beloved of All
Please pray for me again. I think I accidentally made my trouble trouble even bigger than it was. I don't know this yet. Please pray for me that God would turn my mistake into my advantage.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Scripture Fulfilled vs Recurring Pattern Recurring Patterns: Principles or behavioral patterns (like nations turning away from God) can repeat across different generations because human nature stays the same. Revelation 1:19 (NLT) “Write down what you have seen—both the things that are now...
Replies
0
Views
100
Please God, break the hand of the enemy off my life. I don't know how much more torment I can take. I spent 4days working on the filing and kept encountering set backs, I pray the filings get accepted with no issues, please let the judge find in favor that the I am not responsible for his fees...
Replies
9
Views
141
Dear Saints, Prayer Warriors and brothers and sisters in Christ. Thank you for all your Prayers in regards to the recent crisis I had with my wife having a car accident just over a month ago. However the Enemy never stops and the financial drain seems to continue. Please Pray with me to put an...
Replies
7
Views
367
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,711
Messages
16,780,035
Members
648,256
Latest member
Boirrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom