Please pray for a good day for ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK LIFE CLAIM CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯🔨FOLD GREATLYYY LIFE IN TODAY I HAVE MIRACLES IN MY LIFETIME LIFESTYLE LIFEWORK I GET A PLACE TO OWN RENT TO OWN THE GARAGE MY QUEEN QUARTERS BUILT PROFESSIONALLY WITH THE PERMIT CONSTRUCTION DONE ✅ OR BETTER GREATLYYY..LIFE...
Replies
6
Views
110
Life in I have a good day today greatlyyy I get ready look beautiful feel like a modern classy ladyyy im happy my domain safe in secret while im gone no worries GREATLYY while at work at my secret Job im happy blessed no worries 😉. My cats r safe no worries when I go to work at my secret Job t...
Replies
9
Views
398
I speak life, create command, decree, declare into existence 100 💯 Fold Greatly. I get my studies done, not annoyed, happy learning greatly. My new Career, get flashcards, pass my exam, my background isn't a problem, fingerprinting goes fine, paid for, no worries, period, permanently greatly...
Replies
7
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,866
Messages
16,804,234
Members
650,360
Latest member
Ireyrurlor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom