Please, Need More Prayers..

Status
Not open for further replies.

polhx

Humble Prayer Partner
Thanks to all your prayers, my ### felt better yesterday. Today is worse again. Please continue to send your healing prayers to her. Thank you so much.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello let me start by saying how thankful I am for all of you on this site who have taken time out to pray for me and my family it means so much to me. I am here to ask for more prayers so I can make healthier choices each day and love myself and my body more. I just turned ### ### and I am...
Replies
11
Views
194
Hey people! Wrote earlier this evening for prayers and realized something more I need to ask. Please pray for ### that God will have mercy on ### in Jesus name 100 times. If that's a little too much for you then please pray it 10 times or once. Love from ###
Replies
6
Views
361
I truly truly appreciate your prayers. Please once again pray for ###'s son ###'s girlfriend. She lives alone and there is very dangerous weather. There have been tornados in her state and storms still on the way. Also please pray for us. The storms might reach us at daylight. Please ask God...
Replies
7
Views
197
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,808
Messages
16,803,725
Members
650,314
Latest member
Asheshaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom