Please Lord help with ### ### doesn't take her ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Please Lord help with ### doesn't take her car and his heart is softened towards her and his family followers they also want to bless her for Christmas please with a laptop and school supplies more stealing killing destroying destruction John 10:10 x7x7x7 all the way from the spiritual into the physical
 
Lord God,

I ask for Your mercy in this situation. You can see what we cannot see. I ask that Your will be done. I ask that we will trust in Your goodness and faithfulness and know in the depths of our hearts that all things work together for good for those who are called by Your name. I ask that we would draw close to You and know Your heart. I ask that You fill us with a greater portion of Your Holy Spirit and enable us to have a deeper trust in You. Bless You, oh Lord.

I ask this in Jesus name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that my dad doesn’t take advantage of me, it’s very sad that I even have to ask for prayer regarding this matter but, he tells me not to get married and I feel like he’s saying that thinking that I will be single so he can take advantage of me financially, he’s been stingy with money...
Replies
8
Views
438
Lord help that ### doesn’t treat me like a stranger please, lord it is not right, please lord help us be a family again. Please.
Replies
9
Views
275
Please God help that ### doesn’t invade other countries, let there be peace in the world. Lord we leave it in your hands. God protect all countries from evil.
Replies
9
Views
204
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,557
Messages
16,800,814
Members
650,082
Latest member
Doreafield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom