Please let love from others be taken without rejection

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 29:22 “After I had spoken, they spoke no more; my words fell gently on their ears.” An Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Job 29:22, Job reflects on the respect and influence he once had within his community. He recalls how people...
Replies
10
Views
196
My ### recently just comes across like she absolutely hates me. I really care for her and love her, and when we were together last month I felt she felt the same about me. But recently it just seems like she would rather be anywhere else than with me. She seems happier when she's not around me...
Replies
9
Views
295
This is going to be long — it's about me and my girlfriend's love story. Please pray for us. We need it now. This our story im sorry for taking so much of your time I met her on February 28, 2024. She was my friend’s sister. He and I had lost touch after school, and we met again when I was...
Replies
7
Views
337
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,912
Messages
16,804,571
Members
650,383
Latest member
Toraymorarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom