Please Jesus continue to bless me with your favor, ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

angie2013

Disciple of Prayer
Please Jesus continue to bless me with your favor, guidance, and direction, helping me make the right choices and decisions. God, just when things were settling down here comes my mortgage going from $###.### to $###.### because my insurance had lapsed. I can't even imagine what to do other than turn this over to you in Jesus' name, and I thank you in advance for taking care of this situation and my money situation. It's Christmas, and me and my family is in need of your help, Jesus. Amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
whatever you ask for and if you believe it shall be given to you [Mathew 21-22]
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord, in Jesus’ name convict my wife to listen to me and stop interrupting me especially when I’m just trying to answer her, give me favor in others and keep the ### from putting sidewalks close to the house that I am blessed with in Jesus’ name.
Replies
4
Views
233
God bless me with Your favor, joy, knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, and success in all You have called me to do.Heavenly Father, I thank You for Your abundant grace and mercy. I come before You, seeking your divine favor in every area of my life in Jesus' name...
Replies
6
Views
351
Father God I come to you in Jesus name. Pray for deliverance for me, pray for extra extra protection for me and my brother ### from the spirit of anxiety and stress and continue to pray for my stomach GI tract. I really need prayer for it. I had hernia surgery in ###, I might have to file...
Replies
7
Views
290
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,460
Messages
16,777,226
Members
648,012
Latest member
Glausarilgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom