Come to Me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. (Matthew 11:28)
Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on you own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make your paths straight. (Proverbs 3:5-6) I am praying with you.
"I Trust in the LORD with all your heart And do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, And He will make your paths straight."
The Lord Himself goes before you and will be with you; He will never leave you nor forsake you. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged (Deuteronomy 31:8)
My thoughts and prayers are with you. Put your trust in the Lord. Pray daily! Believe!
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
I feel like I can barely go on. I am facing overwhelming financial debt, the possibility of a legal battle, and severe physical and emotional exhaustion. I desperately need God's help. Please pray that God will rescue me, sustain me, and make a way for me through this seemingly impossible situation.