Please father...help me to trust in you again

Please pray for and with me dear prayer warriors.
I’ve been so weak lately. Even if I pray I feel like I can’t do anything I want. My Anxiety is so strong. There are good days of course. But it feels like that I need a lot of strength to overcome my fears. I was at the dentist today and I have to go again because the filling he did today, doesn’t feel a 100% good. This is no big deal, I know that. But since I lost one of my teeth last year, I am so scared. It was the dentist’s fault last year. So because of that, I don’t trust things anymore. I have to get over it... To be honest, it’s also because I prayed for my tooth (also with you on here) last year and still lost my tooth. How can I learn to trust God again?:( He’s been so good to me in many things...but I am so concerned about my teeth. Please pray for me. I want to be happy and strong again. Thank you for reading my request and your prayers. May God be with all of us. Amen
I pray for you in Jesus name. Amen
 
Please pray for and with me dear prayer warriors.
I’ve been so weak lately. Even if I pray I feel like I can’t do anything I want. My Anxiety is so strong. There are good days of course. But it feels like that I need a lot of strength to overcome my fears. I was at the dentist today and I have to go again because the filling he did today, doesn’t feel a 100% good. This is no big deal, I know that. But since I lost one of my teeth last year, I am so scared. It was the dentist’s fault last year. So because of that, I don’t trust things anymore. I have to get over it... To be honest, it’s also because I prayed for my tooth (also with you on here) last year and still lost my tooth. How can I learn to trust God again?:( He’s been so good to me in many things...but I am so concerned about my teeth. Please pray for me. I want to be happy and strong again. Thank you for reading my request and your prayers. May God be with all of us. Amen
The Lord is always there for you praying for this
 
You seem to be lacking basic belief from what you say. When asking in prayer believe that you receive and it will be done. Faith can move mountains. Say this: "I am a new creation in Christ Jesus I* am born of God I am filled with the Holy Spirit who proceeds from the Father and the Son. I am endowed with the name of Jesus which is far above all principalities and powers and might and dominion every name that is named not only of this age but also of what is to come. Pray this every morning and confess the promises of healing in the Word."
 
You seem to be lacking basic belief from what you say. When asking in prayer believe that you receive and it will be done. Faith can move mountains. Say this: "I am a new creation in Christ Jesus I* am born of God I am filled with the Holy Spirit who proceeds from the Father and the Son. I am endowed with the name of Jesus which is far above all principalities and powers and might and dominion every name that is named not only of this age but also of what is to come. Pray this every morning and confess the promises of healing in the Word."

Thank you for taking the time to write to me. I appreciate it very much!

I know you’re right with everything you say. My problem is just, that I prayed for a similar request last year and the opposite of my prayer happened (lost my tooth even though I prayed). So I do know how to pray. I know God is with me. But I have problems to trust. I have a hard time to overcome my fears concerning all of that. But I’ll pray your prayer and will continue to do so. God bless you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I got denied SSA again. My body is failing, and I had to stop my studies. The pills I need to stay alive have been taken away; I have about 6 weeks' supply left. I got approved for financial assistance for a healthcare place, but I need 2 documents signed and notarized, and that's the part that...
Replies
9
Views
164
thank you father for getting me approved for 1 year of health treatment, now my mom she was at the end of her cancer treatment for her mind to act like dementia once again putting a stop to her cancer treatment. she is so confused that she doesn't even answer the phone oh father please clear her...
Replies
12
Views
215
Dear heavenly father, thank you for opening the door for me. I just need to send the last document today and I got financial assistance for the medical care I need. Oh Father, my ### is almost at the finish line for her stage 4 colon cancer treatment and now she lost her mind again and is...
Replies
9
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,063
Messages
16,818,264
Members
651,159
Latest member
Teistead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom