Please dear lord, I ask you please help me ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

mollie

Servant of All
Please dear lord, I ask you please help me find my way in this world, I am so lost sometimes, I pray to god, daily for answers to questions, that I have no answers to.....But I know he is by my side, I just don't see all the what is plan is for me right now....I am truly blessed with all the things god has given me, and today I am a better person than I was one year ago...I believe last year I was just going through the motions in life, but now I know in life all the things and people I took for granted......and I want to say I apologize to all the people I have hurt in my life......Thru all the mistakes I made over the years, It has made me a stronger person, I try daily, some are good and some are bad, I fall down, but I get up....I know there is light at the end of the tunnel, I know before my journey is over, I must forgive my husband for the mistakes that were made in this marriage, on both sides, words really hurt..................and I have said some really bad things, for all the hurt and pain of this affair.................But thank you GOD for being by my side.............thru all the good and bad, I would never make it thru the day without you.......Please hear my prayers dear lord, make me a better person today...than I was yesterday....may god bless you.............Thank you....
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning Lord, Thank you for this new day 2.2.25 it’s a few minutes till 6am. In the name of Jesus I request a good source of income which is pleasing in your sight. There are sources that dishonor you and I’m not interested in that. The job search process is like finding a needle in a hay...
Replies
7
Views
381
i have parent ### who always yell at a time. im ###. i live with them. i am dealing with my own issues. im really just so drained. please help them not yell at em Lord. is this even possible. please help their issues i don't want it to negatively affect me . thank you Lord. also please bless and...
Replies
7
Views
343
Dear God I really don't want to go to work tomorrow morning. I wish that I could stay home and lay on my bed and drink alcohol all day. I have so much work to do in a little bit of time and I have so much stress and anxiety and I don't know what I am doing anymore. I don't know how I have made...
Replies
12
Views
484
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,915
Messages
16,793,560
Members
649,486
Latest member
Saytorport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom