Please Come Back Home

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ccotter
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Ccotter

Guest
My best friend ### has left his family and friends for a lady who is 17 years older to him, this lady is a non-Christian and we feel she has done some kind of black magic on him. He has no future with this woman. Please pray for him so that no evil power works on him and he returns back home, his family is very upset and has lost hopes. Please pray.
 


REMEMBER YOUR CREATOR BEFORE THE SILVER CORD IS LOOSED, OR THE GOLDEN BOWL IS BROKEN, OR THE PITCHER SHATTERED AT THE FOUNTAIN, OR THE WHEEL BROKEN AT THE WELL.


"IN RETURNING AND REST YOU SHALL BE SAVED; IN QUIETNESS AND CONFIDENCE SHALL BE YOUR STRENGTH."


THE LORD IS GRACIOUS AND FULL OF COMPASSION, SLOW TO ANGER AND GREAT IN MERCY.
Ecclesiastes 12:6; Isaiah 30:15; Psalm 145:8.


father forgive him and cleanse him in your blood, father show him the right path and free him from the satan, bring him back to his family and bless their family with peace and joy ..in your holy name i pray you Jesus amen
 
Dear ###,

I pray that the Lord will come in his mighty power to remove every obstacle in your friend and ###'s path in Jesus name. I speak to every mountain in their life to be leveled and hills become low, in Jesus name. I cast down every argument, every imagination and every high things that exalts itself against the knowledge of God in their life bringing into captivity every thoughts to the obedience of Christ Jesus. Every plans of Satan be destroyed in Jesus name, for the plan of God to be established and fulfilled and the Glory of God be revealed. Let the peace of God that surpasses all understandings guard ### and his family's heart and their mind through the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. I ask in the name of Jesus and I believe that ### and his family has received in Jesus name. AMEN.
 
Lord in the name of Jesus bless ### and bring him to the place in which You have purposed...give him direction and keep him safe from all evil...bless his mind and show Him that You are with him and directing his path making the crooked path straight so he may follow and give You all the glory and honor that is due You...Lord bless this family and lay it upon their hearts that You are in control and You are all they need to believe in...let them continue in unconditional love toward ### and let him know that they all love and support him in what he has decided for his life whether it be good or bad...let them show ### that their love will never end or forsake him speak to their hearts Lord and bring Wisdom to them and most of all Love...in Jesus name...
 
Lord help this person so the love of God is absolute. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I wrong God and my husband, I was so angry I told him to get out of my house that was supposed to be our home. He finally packed out and now I regret everything. I pleaded with him, and prayed, finally he forgave me but said it is beyond him to come back, that he can’t promise anything and it...
Replies
12
Views
230
My friend wants to come home for a family ritual. His company is not approving .. please pray for ### in Jesus name...
Replies
8
Views
168
please pray for my husband to come back home, after he moved out and married a gal ### yrs younger than him, leaving me and our ### kids, I am claiming him back by the power and authority given to me by Jesus, and every power of darkness has no authority over him..
Replies
6
Views
287
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,876
Messages
16,804,296
Members
650,365
Latest member
Froamorwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom