Pleae pray for this flu to go ...

Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I just said a prayer for you, friend. May the Lord touch you with His healing hand, give you the relief you need and help you experience His peace and joy in a special way. I hope you’ll be encouraged by this thought from the psalmist: "The Lord is near to all who call on Him, to all who call on Him in truth." (Psalm 145: 18).
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father i pray for the pain meds and antibiotics to work asap . Its going to be Sat and went on Tuesday. I pray that you will deliver me out of this and i realy dont want to lose my tooth but tell the pain to leave my throat is swollen from it JESUS i pray in your name Amen . PRAY FOR ME PLEASE ...
Replies
12
Views
169
Please pray for my protection from my ex to have my divorce super fast after I apply in JESUS name amen. Thank you.
Replies
5
Views
125
Please pray for my family we live in a 2 up to down flat. I remember the only problem is that other people smoke weed, and I hate my ### walking through. And smelling it also. We are getting teenagers hanging around a stairwell, and also being very loud worrying my ###. My ### said that it would...
Replies
6
Views
265
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,752
Messages
16,780,700
Members
648,313
Latest member
Cyreeland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom