Pease Heal Me Lord

  • Thread starter Thread starter Janella2631
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

Janella2631

Guest
My dear brothers and sisters, once more I knock into your hearts to help me pray in my needs for the moment. Please help me pray to the Lord that He will cure / heal me with my eye infection. I can't work properly, the doctor just give me eye drops but it does not help. Still, am struggling for this infection. Please Lord, touch me with your healing power. I know that nothing is impossible with you. I offer you all my troubles and suffering. Ease my pain and discomfort my dear Lord. All of this, I give thanks and ask in the Mighty name of Jesus, Amen.
 
Dear Lord, we pray for ### healing of her eye infection, in Jesus Name, Amen
 
Dear Lord please heal ###'s condition and give her comfort. Amen
 
Merciful Lord and Savior, Lord cure ### of this eye infection Lord. Lord there are difficulties she is going through due to this condition Lord. You are our Lord and Savior for you nothing is impossible Lord, Lord once again by your loving kindness and mercy, heal and cure ### Lord in Jesus name, Amen.
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You.

May God bless You and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen ....!
 
Lord, as you spat on the ground and took the mud and applied it to the blind man's eyes and healed, we come as that you do the same for ###. As Elisha asked to open his servant's eyes, likewise, we ask that You open ###'s we pray. Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I pray for divine healing of my kidney and blood pressure issues, give me strength and peace of mind during treatment, and wisdom for my medical team and total restoration from all diseases. Bless me to maintain a healthy diet and weight. I give you all the glory as you are the...
Replies
6
Views
257
Totally I have this bad, sneezing, continuous, sneezing colds COPD diabetes, arthritis hard issues. Also cancer review get by the blood of Jesus Christ amen.
Replies
5
Views
257
So exhausted praying all meetings to go well in the mighty name of Jesus and these evil ones restore on our finances our discount here the devil stole from us that you would open up the windows of heaven pour your mighty blessings on us all where there isn’t room to receive it, that is why we...
Replies
7
Views
236
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,745
Messages
16,802,976
Members
650,250
Latest member
Scruelarver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom