Peaceful Night

Thank you for praying for my son. I believe in the power of prayers. Jesus said where two or three gather in His name, He is there, My son is truly having more peaceful days and nights with just a few set backs. He has been seizure and self injury free for months now. Confusion, torment, anxiety, negative habits and spirtual attacks has been less and more manageble. Everytime.I requested for prayers I would witness healing and breakthrough in his precious life, sometimes within minutes. I give all the Praise, Honor and Glory to our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ for faithfully answering our prayers. I thank God for guiding me to this group of prayer warriors who are faithfully praying for my son and my family everyday and every night. I am forever grateful for your support, encouragement, patience and guidance. I pray that God will pour down special blessings and favors upon you and your family. Please continue to pray that God’s presence would be tangible in my home, that His peace would guard my son’s heart and mind, and that His love would overflow in every relationship and circumstance. Lord, I ask that You bless me and my family with Your strength, wisdom, and comfort as I continue to trust You. Jesus, I believe in Your perfect will to be done in my son’s life. Thank you prayer warriors for your continue prayers and believing for miracles,favor, breakthrough, healing, and restoration in every aspect of my son's life. Jesus I pray for an overflow of blessing upon these faithful prayer warriors.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray that my son will have a peaceful, calm, obedient and satisfy night, tonight. The kind that surpasses all understanding. Anoint his surroundings Lord with Your protection, peace, calm, satisfaction and safety. Matthew 18:20 "For where two or three gather together in my name, there am...
Replies
7
Views
150
Please pray for my son he just started to get very tormented, aggitated, confused, screaming noises. He has started to get more spiritual attacks these past three days. I rebuke all spiritual attacks in Jesus name, I command them to flee gently and never return to torment him again in Jesus...
Replies
8
Views
159
Thank you for praying for my son today. Jesus faithfully answered our prayer and granted my son. a beautiful relaxing, calm day. Please pray that my son will have a peaceful, calm and satisfy night. Matthew 18:20 "For where two or three gather together in my name, there am I with them. Heavenly...
Replies
12
Views
201
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,791
Messages
16,781,024
Members
648,354
Latest member
Wteygate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom