<p>Dear Lord Jesus, please help me tomorrow as I ...</p>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Dear Lord Jesus, please help me tomorrow as I go to work and protect me and my ### from the people there. I cast all of my anxieties at your feet. Please also let my ### be safe and that I will receive confirmation. I pray for restoration between us. I also pray for blessings for my ### and his family. I believe in your power, mercy and goodness. Thank you for all of the blessings that we receive. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, Please help me tomorrow as I embark on my date with ###. Please help this date to be the first of many in the future. Please give me the guidance I need to move forward in this relationship. Forgive me for my sins and guide me. Help me to become a better person and let ### see that...
Replies
7
Views
266
Dear God thank you for me getting back home. I am finally laying on my bed drinking alcohol and eating a sandwich after not eating all day. Please help me get my work done correctly and on time tomorrow and for the rest of the week.please stop my hands from shaking and please don't let me sweat...
Replies
10
Views
239
Lord Jesus please grant strong protection for my family and I, esp. ### (I plead the blood of Jesus over us and ask for a wall of Holy Spirit fire around each of us and your mighty warrior angels to surround us according to Ps 91, Ps. 34:7, Zech. 2:5, Isaiah 54:17, Isaiah 59:19, Ps3:3, 2 Thess...
Replies
12
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,508
Messages
16,800,454
Members
650,027
Latest member
Wemir

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom