Oppression During The Night

  • Thread starter Thread starter kristie
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kristie

Guest
I tend to feel that if you are being awoken in the night and feeling the need to pray for a spouse, that this is not an affliction of the enemy, but more a prompting from God, that something is going on spiritually and He needs you to pray. That the senses you are feeling are stemming from being one flesh with your spouse and the experiencing of maybe an oppression he is under or a Godly sorrow maybe.

I truly believe that as their one flesh, sometimes spiritually, we feel their affliction or emotions. It could be God, urging you to pray now harder then ever, that something is pushing its way through in the spiritual.

Satan does not wake a person up to pray, we can be sure of that.

The battle is exhausting, especially when you are eating, breathing and sleeping warfare. I know what you mean, as I also have had this happen to me. I used to fall asleep praying and would wake up every hour or so and still be praying...literally in my sleep, just continuing prayer, and wake up in the morning still praying. I knew that even in my moments of sleep, which were constantly interrupted, that I had never stopped praying all night long. This would go on for weeks.

My best advice to you in addition to praying, if able and when able, is to put on some praise and worship music and just dance and sing praises to the Lord. There is no better way to rebuke and remove oppression. Sometimes it is hard to motivate yourself to do this because of the oppression, but you have to force yourself to start and you will find that the oppression comes off and it becomes easy and releases you.

May the Lord refresh and renew you every morning in the Name of Jesus.

###
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been demonically oppressed all my life I now realized. I had sin which I could not repent of because I could not accept it as sin. I lost my job and am now unemployed with no real hope of finding employment as a ###. God has given me several dreams of working again but it seems...
Replies
11
Views
491
Lord Father through the name of Jesus, I am praying for direction and I have discovered I have been under negative influence. I prayed to be placed on a better atmosphere and I was,I had clarity and respected, most of my life I was taught making others feel small was somehow ok, but it's not. I...
Replies
14
Views
177
Thank you for with me for my dear friend and brother. Praise God, He hears our cries. The nightmares are not so frequent anymore and my friend is a lot more positive!! I humbly ask that you continue to pray for improvement in his health, it has not improved and he is still very weak. My...
Replies
10
Views
235
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,796
Messages
16,781,044
Members
648,358
Latest member
Ethaelreurael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom