Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I lost my husband in 2021, God had been there for me and my daughter since then, but recently I am not happy within, I want to move on in life but I don't know how, I just want The Father to give me a direction, Amen
Replies
8
Views
325
Hi, my name ### and I want to give my life to Jesus. I walk with Jesus. I'm tired of doing g drugs and I'm tired of this ugly life that I've been living. Please pray for me.
Replies
8
Views
347
Holy Maria Fatima, I would like a pray for world peace and people that need healing or overcome their pain and people in need. I would like to pray for my family and my relatives that we all love each other and care for each other, for my parents that they stay healthy and be happy for each...
Replies
8
Views
389
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,114
Messages
16,796,041
Members
649,655
Latest member
Draelford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom