Oh god, please help me to buy ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I ### come to You in the name of Jesus. You know my deep desire to have a home of my own . Lord, right now I do not have the money to buy a house, but I know that You own all the silver and gold, and nothing is impossible for You .I ask that You pour out Your financial blessings...
Replies
9
Views
199
God please help me and my husband. We both live far from each other. We got married years ago. I lived at his house for a couple of weeks. Food was given to me and him during the ceremony. I was also fed his tribe's food. My Dad's tribe's food. Jewelry was chosen for me by his family members. I...
Replies
10
Views
215
Almighty God, please help me. As you know, my wife is in heaven with you. You called for her while we were sleeping a few days ago. I appreciate that she didn't suffer but I miss her tremendously and can't to see her again when you call for me. Please her with my grief and financial issues...
Replies
11
Views
248
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,791
Messages
16,781,018
Members
648,350
Latest member
Thiestead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom