Oh God give me the courage and wisdom to ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
Oh God give me the courage and wisdom to overcome this storm. I believe you are stronger and mightier than this storm oh my God.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I might see a man that I have some feelings for tomorrow at church service. I am usually very shy and anxious around him, so I am praying that the Lord will give me wisdom, courage and stability to just be myself and able to have a decent conversation with him. In Jesus name I ask. Amen.
Replies
7
Views
197
I'm really sorry to hear that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. You don't have to go through this alone. Here are some resources that might be helpful: - **National Suicide...
Replies
11
Views
260
Please god and Jesus give me the strength, courage, and character needed to face life. I am exhausted and need divine intervention. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
501
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,782
Messages
16,780,935
Members
648,339
Latest member
Breelake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom