Not Get Hurt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Victory775

Humble Servant
Please pray that I would not get my feelings hurt or crushed emotionally, please pray Jesus would be merciful to me. I have been through so much in my life. This is ### v
 
Mark 11:22-27 And Jesus answered them, “Have faith in God. 23 Truly, I say to you, whoever says to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ and does not doubt in his heart, but believes that what he says will come to pass, it will be done for him. 24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. 25 And whenever you stand praying, forgive, if you have anything against anyone, so that your Father also who is in heaven may forgive you your trespasses. I have prayed for your request in Jesus name Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please help us to forgive each other and try to enjoy life. I hope everyone accepts my apology. I want to change and get closer to the people I hurt.
Replies
12
Views
160
Teeth hurt So badly suddenly when trying to eat. Please heal me Jesus head to toe. Amen
Replies
13
Views
158
I don't like to get veins hurt to cause pain because I don't know how to cause pain in the front of my left leg. My left leg doesn't deserve to get pain in the veins. My whole body doesn't deserve pain in the whole body.
Replies
11
Views
409
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,629
Messages
16,801,655
Members
650,146
Latest member
Streetorourview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom