Not Able To Study

  • Thread starter Thread starter abhishek
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

abhishek

Guest
Any Good kind hearted dear ones please pray to God for me becoz I am having an Exam Next week and I am not able to study, becoz I am wasting hours of time just being lazy (not watching TV etc etc) not able to Sit and Study...Very Lazy...Dear God Help ME! I AM really in Trouble...Please Some One Pray For ME...I ALSO DOUBT THAT SOMEONE HAS DONE A SPELL ON ME...That's why....Pls pray for my VICTORY IN MY ENTRANCE EXAM.
 
Be encouraged that when you lift up your prayers, God is already there, waiting to hear your requests. A Psalm says, "But each day the Lord pours his unfailing love upon me, and through each night I sing his songs, praying to God who gives me life" (Psalm 42:8, NLT). He directs His love towards us and we are praying to the God who gives life. Look beyond the circumstances and see who is waiting to respond. Realize that He is pouring out His unfailing love in the situation. Expect to see His loving response.

All things work together for the good of those that love the Lord and are called according to his purpose. Romans 8:28
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus thank you for the spill on my son's laptop not appearing to be affecting it/we got it in time I think. Please don't let it start acting up, let this just be a blessing as he only has one month of school left and we don't want any damages owed as we can't afford that. Also, please let my...
Replies
8
Views
228
Jesus please let my son be able to get help for an stay in class during lunch to finish his music project. Please also let him pay attention during class, stay focused, and stay awake, since he didn't go to sleep until very late. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
9
Views
276
Dear prayer partners, please pray for me that I can sleep properly. I struggle with insomnia and it has made me feel exhausted. I can’t fall asleep early and then I sleep for only 3 hrs AB’s I wake early and can’t sleep again. I am ### yrs old and I feel extremely exhausted during the days when...
Replies
6
Views
104
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,498
Messages
16,777,602
Members
648,061
Latest member
Gwuonxarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom