next week ###'s wife will be speaking in ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Feeling abit anxious about next week as I am looking after my ###'s pet and am waiting for some money to be sent/logistics to be confirmed, please pray
Replies
9
Views
135
Pray that my career coach will refer me to a job by next week and will pass through the interview process and get the job
Replies
11
Views
122
Prayer request for next week interview for ### help to pass the interview and get the job as now I am low of money for basic transport and I also need to buy a new carpet and ask ### to help please as now I have come back and protect me from all those negative people and give me a wife.
Replies
7
Views
229
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,866
Messages
16,792,991
Members
649,436
Latest member
Bhzoesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom