New position

Please pray I get this job, it's more money for me and my kids, I want to be a giver and help more

Thank you
Lord, we ask that you will give your child this job. We pray that the offer letter comes and that the position is theirs! We pray that it will be a good job and that it will help this family in every way. In Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for the protection of my job, and that I can move to a new position soon. Thank you for the new leadership that is being reasonable since they came. Pray for protection from 2 or 3 people that have conspired to cause me problems. Thank you for praying.
Replies
15
Views
161
Please make my ###'s position be a blessing for her and help her to be a wonderful blessing to all around her..front desk..People..nurses..and Drs...also patients...I also ask for raises for her hard work and a happy work environment.
Replies
8
Views
330
Hello. Please help me in praying for a new position (trainer) in my current job (I don't want to leave this company), or a financial miracle. I am living paycheck to paycheck and I am unable to afford a house or apartment. I am desperate, I am in need of God and a miracle. Thank you.
Replies
7
Views
251
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,606
Messages
16,801,196
Members
650,125
Latest member
Roomormor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom