New Life

  • Thread starter Thread starter steveneb1980
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

steveneb1980

Guest
I am very unhappy in my job and in my life. Please pray that I get a new job and new direction in my life soon.
 
Father, God, in Jesus name I come on behalf of ###. Lord, I want praise to you for the fact that in this time of trouble with so many unemployed, she has a job. But, Lord, we know that your blessings are not followed by grief and pain, but rather they are full of pay and joy. Lord, she is unhappy with her job and she is seeking your presence for direction and wisdom. Lord, you put her in her current job for a purpose and for a reason, if she has accomplished the mission for which you gave her that assignment, move her from there and send to the new assignment where she will find peace and joy in going to work and doing the things that will honor and she will have fun doing them in Jesus name, I pray.
 
Lord we pray for wisdom for brother ###,
Give him the right Job that brings you glory in Jesus name...amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I earnestly pray for divine assistance from God to help me secure a well-paying job in a new state as soon as possible, enabling me to relocate and afford a suitable home. Currently, I am unable to purchase a house due to a lack of credit history and the absence of pay stubs for several months...
Replies
11
Views
141
LIFE IN I HAVE A SECRET PEACEFUL LIFE BY THE BEACH GREATLY WHERE I CAN BE GREATLY HAPPY FIND MY HAPPINESS GET A HUSBAND ..GET MY PASSPORT GREATLYY UNTIL I GET A BOYFRIEND HUSBAND ### MIRACLE A WAY I CAN MOVE MAKE IT ANOTHER JOB A BOYFRIEND THAT CAN BREATHE NEAR ME GREATLYYYYY HAVE NO WORRIES HE...
Replies
10
Views
148
Pray for me please. ###. ###. I have brain damage. From drinking alcohol. My husband, ### ghosted me and our two daughters. Grown. Good. Not suffering losing him. They are suffering losing me. Their mother. I drank alcohol apparently like tap water. I don’t remember. I was fired from my job of...
Replies
8
Views
170
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,446
Messages
16,777,058
Members
647,989
Latest member
Sproemarwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom