New Beginning

Status
Not open for further replies.

jeanne

Prayer Warrior
Heavenly Father I come before giving thanks for the man I hope to marry. I pray that your spirit fills him forever. I ask your continued blessing upon us. For my soul has found the one I love. Help us to form the three cords with you that is not easily broken. Bless this union. In Jesus name I pray! Amen

I have prayed for you in the name of Jesus! Amen
 
Father God, We pray and ask that Your will to be done in the lives of each person writing a prayer request and all their loved ones and friends. We pray that you would fill them with a new sense of hope and draw them to Yourself in Jesus Holy Name. Amen Be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart, all ye that hope in the Lord.
 
Heavenly Father,

In the Holy & Powerful name of Jesus Christ, hear my prayers over my ### & may all their needs be met in You, Almighty God, through our LORD & SAVIOR, Jesus Christ. Thank You, LORD God, in advance, for hearing & answering my prayers over this ###. ALL the GLORY, HONOR & PRAISE, is YOURS our Sovereign Lord God!! AMEN & AMEN
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I come before You with a humble and broken heart. You know every pain, every tear, and every burden I carry. Nothing in my life is hidden from You. Lord, if it is Your will, please bless me with a godly husband and let my marriage take place soon with the person You have chosen for me. May our...
Replies
11
Views
184
For my life and myself and family. For total salvation and happiness and God to forgive me of my sins, amen.
Replies
12
Views
198
I speak decree declare demand into existence 💯 Fold GREATLY My new beginning starts today greatly healed GREATLY healed now Urgently. I get my JOY of the Lord restored healing comes thru for me my family our pets even GREATLY now we have the best day ever hearts desires comes thru we can be...
Replies
7
Views
202
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,556
Messages
16,800,807
Members
650,079
Latest member
Bauloltown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom