Needing God Miracle

  • Thread starter Thread starter arlyn
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

arlyn

Guest
Please pray for me because I need God's miracle for tomorrow's urgent need. Lord please let someone be the instrument in solving my problem. I am very desperate now that for months I keep on praying for these but many obstacles take place. I am doing all my best but I think it was not enough. Please guide me through all the way.
 
Psalm 29:11

11 The LORD gives strength to his people; the LORD blesses his people with peace.

Ephesians 3:16

16 I pray that out of his glorious riches he may strengthen you with power through his Spirit in your inner being,

Ephesians 6:10

10Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power.

Colossians 2:6-7

6 So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, 7 rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness.

Psalm 9:9

9 The LORD is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble.

Deuteronomy 28:12

The LORD will open for you His good storehouse, the heavens, to give rain to your land in its season and to bless all the work of your hand; and you shall lend to many nations, but you shall not borrow.

John 10:10

The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.

But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach; and it will be given to him. But let him ask in faith, without any doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, driven by the wind and tossed. For let that man not think that he will receive anything from the Lord. He is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.

Trust in Yahweh with all your heart,

And don't lean on your own understanding.

IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN
 
Psalm 54:2, “Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth.” (NIV)

I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request.

Be Encouraged, God has heard your prayers.

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it. (Blessings on Obedience Deuteronomy 28)
 
Lord We Pray for ###, she is seeking an unsolved problem to be miraculously solved. let NO obstacles come in her her way... Praying in JESUS NAME - AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray.. please Jesus I need you to allow God to help us. I'm sick and ### is weak. God we need a feeling a reason and that is coming from you and perfect. I need no one else to read and pray this...but a beautiful woman from the entrainment business..I trust you have the right heart...
Replies
8
Views
205
Please pray for me regarding a very serious and urgent situation at work. Please pray that God grant me favor with my employers and that the situation will have a favorable outcome for me. Please pray He will work a miracle and I can return to work. Thank you.
Replies
13
Views
158
I ask the prayer warriors here to please pray that my caregiver keeps getting paid what they deserve by the state. I'm bedbound and on a ventilator and I desperately need the state to keep paying them. It's a yearly review and we have always gotten it, but even in my very bad health the state is...
Replies
10
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,697
Messages
16,779,886
Members
648,229
Latest member
Flaelorwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom