Need To Pass In Reevaluation

Status
Not open for further replies.

vikas

Disciple of Prayer
my name is ###. Iam in my ### course final year. I failed in my ### 3 paper. I have applied for my ###. I need to pass my exam in ###. my parents are upset with me. I need God's blessing and His presence to clear the paper. please kindly help me .....
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
10
Views
203
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
10
Views
202
Dear Father, Greetings in the precious name of our Lord Jesus Christ. I am ### from ###. With a humble & broken heart, I request your prayers &, if possible, the support of the church's chain prayer ministry. I seek the loving intercession of Krupasena Maathav (Our Blessed Mother), trusting...
Replies
10
Views
159
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,743
Messages
16,802,882
Members
650,244
Latest member
Valnariamen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom