Need Prayers For A Happy Life Ahead

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Prayer Warriors and fellow believers. I believe I am in a Spiritual Battle over my inheritance which my unbelieving siblings also have a claim. My Siblings reside in the USA, the property of my late parents is in Melbourne Australia and I live in Australia. My siblings are not...
Replies
9
Views
261
I am here searching for prayer support. After losing my job after only being employed for 3 months, and unemployed for 2 months, I am now back working. I need prayers for stability and to surround me around good people. Heavenly Father, I come to you this Sunday morning, in thankfulness for...
Replies
9
Views
265
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Proverbs 20:21: An inheritance may be gotten hastily at the beginning; but the end thereof shall not be blessed. Extended Explanation of the Verse: This proverb is a warning against impatience and greed. It speaks about the dangers of...
Replies
7
Views
233
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,402
Messages
16,810,868
Members
650,787
Latest member
Wtsuorin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom