Need Immediate Prayer For ### For Having Liver Failure In The Hospital.

Status
Not open for further replies.

peggyarice92

Disciple of Prayer
I am needing intercessor prayers to be seriously praying for my cousin ### ###. She was admitted in the hospital last night and was in the Emergency Room and she is in the ###, ### hospital. The doctor gave a report that she had problems with her liver and it looks like it is shutting down on her. Be in prayer that this liver disease she has - will be healed in Jesus' name and that his hand will be on her and the doctor will give a wonderful report once they do talk with ### her son tonight. Let it be that she will be going home and will be fine. I will always be with ### through out his life and will never leave him no matter what. I love him forever. I want him to be where he won't have to be with her at the hospital long and be able to come back to see me again and spend the rest of the time down here in our home. I want ### to get healed with her liver problem and I agree in prayer in Jesus' name that she will have the mighty hand of Jesus on her and she will not be sick long at all and be able to go back home again.

I thank everyone for the prayers.

I thank Jesus in advance for her healing.

### ###
 
May the God of love bring comfort, strength, and healing to the situation that you have shared. In Jesus Name I Pray, AMEN!
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Please always remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. And God do the same for all those I love and care about. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~):~):~)

A Special Prayer For You and Your Family: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/

:~):~):~)
 
I'm unable to access or view content from external links, including YouTube videos. However, if you provide the text from the video or any specific content you need help with, I can assist with redacting sensitive information according to the guidelines you've provided. Please paste the text here, and I'll help with the redaction process.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thanks for the prayers last week. I know that all I have comes through Jesus and understand that all is done according to his will. I am praying still for financial blessings; an angel to help me pay for my two 10 x 20 past due storage units and help to move the stuff to a cheaper single unit 10...
Replies
6
Views
267
I request you all to prayer with me in one accord for the healing of my husband's liver cirrhosis and cellulitis. He is in excruciating pain and only our Saviour Jesus Christ can heal him. His holy blood can cure my husband. The resurrecting power that rose Jesus from the dead will bring my...
Replies
8
Views
319
Lord, I am unemployed, been evicted and broke. I need $### to save my storage units. Please help me because I need a high paying stable job so I can be self-sufficient again, have my own home again and a blessing to others, need an immediate abundance of financial miracles to pay my storage...
Replies
9
Views
332
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,022
Messages
16,806,295
Members
650,472
Latest member
Siarain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom