Need God's Wisdom

  • Thread starter Thread starter reeann43
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

reeann43

Guest
I give honor, Glory and Praise to God the Father who's the head of my life. I need prayer because I am going Saturday to retake the written exam for the drivers test and I need God Wisdom to be able to concentrate and get it right.
 
But if any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask of God, who gives to all liberally and without reproach; and it will be given to him. But let him ask in faith, without any doubting, for he who doubts is like a wave of the sea, driven by the wind and tossed. For let that man not think that he will receive anything from the Lord. He is a double-minded man, unstable in all his ways.

Trust in Yahweh with all your heart,

And don't lean on your own understanding.

IN JESUS NAME I PRAY AMEN
 
Psalm 54:2, “Hear my prayer, O God; Give ear to the words of my mouth.” (NIV)

I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request.

Be Encouraged, God has heard your prayers.

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want To Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience. You have His Word on it. (Blessings on Obedience Deuteronomy 28)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Ecclesiastes 12:12: “Be warned, my son, of anything in addition to them. Of making many books there is no end, and much study wearies the body.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: This verse serves as a warning against the endless pursuit...
Replies
6
Views
151
please God tell me what to do about the agency proposing to run gas and electrical checks day after I leave, What should I do, tell me asap, in Jesus name amen.
Replies
9
Views
420
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 33:33 – "But if not, then - listen to me; be silent, and I will teach you wisdom." Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Job 33:33, Elihu concludes his appeal to Job by urging him to remain silent and listen if he doesn't have anything...
Replies
7
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,697
Messages
16,779,886
Members
648,229
Latest member
Flaelorwick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom