My wife is scheduled for a ### interview ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter michaelprincex
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

michaelprincex

Guest
My wife is scheduled for a Credibility Fear interview for Asylum tomorrow Friday August 17th 2012.

Please stand with me in prayer for God to give her success. so she can be released from detention.

God bless you so much.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

He recently lost his job and he has interview with ### and please pray for it to go well without complications and he’s been struggling emotionally and financially, please pray so he gets better job asap so he can move forward with his life, also pray for financial freedom for him, he is getting...
Replies
10
Views
92
I pray that I excel in my forthcoming oral job interview, this job will unite me with my children and family, I will get to work in the same district as my children, where I can easily look after them, no more weekly travels to come and see them. I trust and believe that the Lord shall make it...
Replies
9
Views
282
My ### has a scheduled immigration interview but his wife has refused to attend. I need God devine grace and mercy and intervention.
Replies
6
Views
265
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,379
Messages
16,799,044
Members
649,883
Latest member
Fulkoorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom