My Soul Loves Jesus....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heike

Humble Prayer Warrior
God I love you so very much you is a wonder in my soul you is the reason why i wake up and breathe through out the day so many times i wonder where i would be if i would not have foud you again.......but since i have found you i dont want to leave from by your side i worship you and my lord and savior Jesus Christ.....i'm so greatful to be your child i'm sorry for falling so much but i honor your more and more each day for picking me up everytime i'm thankful for life, for my 5 sense, for my arms, my legs, my health, and my praise you are the reason why i sing....o lord i'm just so thankful for you....Just keep me lord and give me what my heart desire according to your will teach me how to pray and serve you and let all your will take place in my life cover ###, ###, and ###.....save him from the tricks of the enemy and Give him salvation again I decree and declare that it is so done and that the power of the blood of Jesus Christ rest upon me i give you praise in the sweet name of Jesus Christ Amen
 
Child of God,

Be Encouraged. I have asked God in Jesus’ name to honor your prayer request. And always remember… and don't you ever forget… Jesus Loves You. You are the apple of God’s eye.
 
Amen to that sis!, may you desire more of Christ and live to glorify the name Jesus Christ - name above all other names. We pray that God will fulfill the desires of your heart, Amen
 
May God the Father The Son & The Holy Spirit be with you. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN HEALING IN MY TOES FINGERNAILS THEY STAY ON GREATLY HEALING IN MY SOUL THE BOTH R IN EXCRUCIATING PAIN AND CAME OFF AGAIN OMG 😳 NO MORE EXCRUCIATING PAIN EVER AGAIN THIS WEIRD GAME ENDS FOREVERMORE..BINDED UP SATAN WHOS ACTING LIKE DEMONS CREATURES SCOUTS SPYS APACHES DIVERTERS OF...
Replies
12
Views
190
Lord, you promised in your word that you will heal the broken hearted. This hurt is not physical, it is spiritual. My soul hurts. I cannot get my mind and heart to come into full alignment with your promises. I know you can and will, but God I need you ...I am losing myself. My thoughts will not...
Replies
10
Views
165
I SPEAK LIFE CREATE CLAIM CREATE CONTROL DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯 FOLD GREATLY NO MORE DRILLING F U SATAN GREATLY WHO IS ACTING LIKE SATAN DEMONS CREATURES SCOUTS SPYS USING PETS WHATEVER AGAINST ME ENDS TODAY IT IS OFF OF ME MY FAMILY PETS GREATLY NO MORE DRILL GAMES NO SCREWS IN...
Replies
6
Views
134
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,494
Messages
16,800,336
Members
650,015
Latest member
Lyruyroineth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom