My request is to... My son ### run away from home since###

Mwari Wa Wakinoro

Disciple of Prayer
My request is to... My son run away from home since last week on Tuesday. Am requesting a special prayer for ###. ### need ### to come back home.
 
Merciful God I give you thanks for the chance to pray for fellow Christians. Guide the writer of this prayer request and fill them with the joy of knowing that You have plans for us all. Plans for the good not bad. Help them to feel Your loving hand on them and that You are with them even though they may feel alone. This I ask in Jesus' Holy Name, Amen. Jeremiah 29:11-13
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
I pray Lord that you bring this mother's son home safely to her. I pray that their relationship is strengthened and together with your help that they are able to work through all issues. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Mmesoma ### ran away from home for over ### now to an unknown man when she was caught having sex over the phone with him. We are praying for ### safe return.
Replies
8
Views
414
Dearest Lord Jesus Christ, I come before you today with open arms asking that you grant me a work from home job. I haven’t written back here since my last prayer request because I haven’t been myself lately. I feel so lost and out of touch. It’s been 2 months already and I still haven’t found...
Replies
6
Views
303
Dear heavenly father I come to you in prayer and thankfulness. I pray for my son, ###, who will be going away for 3 days to compete with high school band and will be staying in a hotel with 3 other boys. I pray that he is of strong mind and aware of his surroundings at all times. I pray that...
Replies
8
Views
316
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,782
Messages
16,780,935
Members
648,339
Latest member
Breelake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom