My marriage, I want to marry whom I###

Halkan

Disciple of Prayer
My marriage, I want to marry whom I like, but so many problems are coming, don't have peace of mind. Pls help me.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.

I need suggestion, past 10 years am loving one person, these days he didn't tell anything about marriage, but his with me, I thought his not interested in marry me, in house parents saw one alliance, alliance family said ok for marriage, sudden my lover is ready to marry me, I do know how to my parent's ###.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Praise the Lord, My name is ### for the past years I have a deep desire to get married very soon. By all your prayers I got into Job as accountant. But, I am feeling a kind of lonely and also like who will be there with me. I am praising God for this matter every day. I don't have any...
Replies
9
Views
364
Please cooperate with me! I would share this with my heart. Your insights, guidance would be deeply appreciated. I am ### from India. I am Hindu. Yes, I worshipped Hindu Gods, I kept fast for them, I went to temples, I celebrated all Hindu festivals & I read many mantras. By the grace of God...
Replies
8
Views
334
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,415
Messages
16,811,045
Members
650,799
Latest member
Ariolmeanrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom