MY LORD I'm nervous for my road ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My manager is on vacation for a week and has left me in charge of the entire company until she returns! I am extremely nervous and I did not receive enough training! Clients are already trying to reschedule their appointments and it's not even Monday morning yet! Please pray that the holy Spirit...
Replies
10
Views
159
Dear Father God, I am coming to you today to ask for your guidance throughout my road test today at ### pm. Although I have been practicing endlessly to improve on my mistakes, I still get nervous sometimes when driving. Lord, I ask you to send all of your guardian angels down to me to protect...
Replies
8
Views
437
I’m ###. I’m nervous about my job interview tomorrow. Please, pray it goes well and pray the recruiter gives me the job and she is also willing to negotiate the hourly rate with me and decide to pay me more. I beg you all to pray for me. Thank you!
Replies
9
Views
441
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,893
Messages
16,793,171
Members
649,461
Latest member
Snoside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom