My ### is alcoholic. just stopped drinking ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! If you have been praying for me, I am truly grateful. I am so thankful for each time. We have brought my name in my situation before God’s throne of Grace and Mercy! Background: In 2022, my contract in Alaska was complete. I had secured a new job in...
Replies
8
Views
370
Good morning, prayer request members, I have a very urgent request, I desperately want to pray for is for my best friend. So my best friend is going through so much since February 14th, 2025 which was his birthday and he came back to my house late Monday night after few days after his birthday...
Replies
11
Views
774
I’m very ashamed as I post this, but I need to get it off my chest. I know Jesus has already forgiven me, and humbly ask your prayers of restoration. I was in another cycle of backsliding recently. It always begins with less praying, reading the Word, worshipping, going to church, just not...
Replies
6
Views
333
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,008
Messages
16,805,813
Members
650,457
Latest member
Zeurin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom