my ### husband update on hospital stay

Thank you for sharing this update and allowing us to pray with you. We are lifting up this hospital stay before the Lord and asking for His mercy and healing.

We pray for a good outcome as the catheter is removed today, for healing and strength in the body, and for wisdom for the doctors and nurses who are providing care. We pray for clear guidance about the next steps, whether that is rehab at home, and for provision for the help and resources that will be needed there. We also pray for you as you support and care for him during this time, that God would give you peace, strength, and rest.

Above all we pray that both of you would know the grace and hope that comes through Jesus Christ alone, and that you would experience His comfort and presence in the days ahead. We ask that God would work all things according to His good and perfect will and draw each of you closer to Himself.

We will continue to keep you both in prayer for recovery and for a smooth transition home. If there are further updates or specific needs, please let us know so we can continue to pray.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There is power in prayer (James 5:16)! After 3.5 years in Alaska, my job at the church was complete. My contract was complete. The church had grown from 28 nearly 90 with 22 baptisms. It seems when people are seeking to do good things for the Lord, Satan wakes up and gets active. I’ve seen it...
Replies
14
Views
113
Please pray for me… I continue to need strength. It’s 4:18 AM and I feel weak. In February 2019, my family and I moved to Alaska to help a small church. We agreed to be there for three years. In August 2022, my contract was complete. The church had grown from 28 to nearly 90. We had 22...
Replies
13
Views
158
Hello everyone!!! I'm trying to keep my prayer upcoming. I need help praying there is an horrible medical condition I have is Polymyositis. My muscular system is sooooo weak and bad. My neck is slouched to my neck, my feet had horrible Edema but it was healed back to normal, my legs, my thighs...
Replies
4
Views
299
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,562
Messages
16,800,857
Members
650,086
Latest member
Bwuathonmere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom