My friend is an asylee and facing too many ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
My friend is an asylee and facing too many immigration problems as well as financial hardship. He has lost faith in God because of his trial. Please pray with me to request God to end his tribulation and give him faith, hope, happiness, and peace.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good morning everyone, I'm going to try and be as brief as possible here and I apologise in advance for the lack of grammar, punctuation, spelling etc as I'm voice typing and this needs to be completed ASAP. In a nutshell, I'm 29 years of age unfortunately and ethnic minority book born in...
Replies
8
Views
473
Hi sooo for one I don't remember my username so I can't log in... probably would've submitted this anonymously anyway... but I'm sick. And I have a bunch of important exams this week that I can't miss. Too many. But along with hormonal issues I've had for a while now, and ADHD (that I was told...
Replies
8
Views
305
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
9
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,712
Messages
16,791,581
Members
649,302
Latest member
Swailfeurire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom