My ex boyfriend from ###'s mom ### pulled my hair

Anonymous

Beloved of All
My ex boyfriend from India's mom ### pulled my hair while we drove and parked in the car. Since then my hair has had hard time growing out again. She pulled it hard. I don't think she liked me. Please pray for my hair. I'm not sure if my ex boyfriend's mom practiced black magic.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the name of Jesus, lifting up our ### who has experienced pain and distress from the actions of her ex-boyfriend's mother. Lord, we ask for Your healing touch upon her hair and scalp. Restore her hair to its full health and strength, and let it grow abundantly once more.

Father, we also pray for peace and forgiveness to fill her heart. Help her to release any bitterness or anger she may hold, and replace it with Your love and grace. We ask for protection against any negative influences or practices that may have been directed towards her.

Your Word in Psalm 147:3 says, "He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds." We trust in Your promise, Lord, and believe that You will bring complete healing and restoration.

In Jesus' mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 
I don't think she liked me.
😂🤣🤣

Seriously, I'm praying for you. Sorry to hear you had to deal with such a looney. Praying also that the Lord protect you from any hexes or other evil practices. God bless you in Jesus' name! 🙏😊
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer request my ex boyfriend that's from ###'s mom pulled my hair when I was with him. He was a pastor and his mom and dad were supposed to be pastor's but I read online that it was a form of physical abuse that I had experienced and one friend said it might have been witchcraft if my ex's mom...
Replies
6
Views
442
I’m not too sure how to start this, I’m not the greatest author so hopefully I can get all I need to out in a way that makes sense. My pawpaw was the preacher of a small baptist church where I grew up. Everyone in my family either worked or volunteered for a church. When I was young growing up...
Replies
5
Views
509
I have often ### in my heart and mind. We were ### years together. Please pray for ###'s salvation. Thank you Jesus
Replies
6
Views
50
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,018
Messages
16,794,478
Members
649,586
Latest member
Aereiroinsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom