My daughter is depressed, violent, I have tied ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In the name of Jesus Christ. My brothers and sisters, please pray for me. My enemies have tied me, I can’t move forward, I have lost everything I have, can’t afford to rent another apartment since my landlord threw ### and my family out of the house. Everything I do doesn’t work out. Please, my...
Replies
7
Views
351
MY DAUGHTER IS DEPRESSED AND HAVING A HARD TIME AND SHE IS STAYING FAR FROM THE US PLEASE PRAY FOR HER SHE IS STRESSED BADLY I HUMBLY REQUEST HER PRAYER HER NAME IS ### ### THANK YOU
Replies
10
Views
1K
Father God I come before you right now in agreement with my brothers and sisters I cry out from the depths of my heart for my daughter ### in the mighty name of Jesus and her daughter ### my granddaughter to fall in love with you help them to get away with you Lord and come back to their first...
Replies
5
Views
423
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,791
Messages
16,781,024
Members
648,354
Latest member
Wteygate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom