My daughter is back home, thank God for ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's Pray: God I ask in Jesus' name that You will always and forever answer all my prayers according to Your perfect will. You know what is best. God let Your perfect will be done in Jesus' name. Amen. Always remember and do not ever forget that the Lord Loves You. God is so in love with You. And remember this: Romans 8:28 states, And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose. Please Read Praying God's Word over your life and family, just click on the link: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18410-praying-gods-word-for-you-and-your-family-protection/
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Request of prayer Thanking God For his love, today my oldest son ### me. He is my Airman that was deployed and now he is back home. What a relief, peaceful moment I had. I just said thank you, God, but I feel I need to say more. As my prayers, I just speak to him, but I would love if someone...
Replies
12
Views
166
I wrong God and my husband, I was so angry I told him to get out of my house that was supposed to be our home. He finally packed out and now I regret everything. I pleaded with him, and prayed, finally he forgave me but said it is beyond him to come back, that he can’t promise anything and it...
Replies
12
Views
230
My name is ### ### I am from ### ### My daughter named ### ### is in ### ### she is denying to come back plz pray for her God Jesus Christ bring her back to our home I believe in Jesus Christ
Replies
8
Views
292
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,180
Messages
16,807,861
Members
650,597
Latest member
Azuadoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom