My Dad just started his new IT ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I just started a new job and I have been so nervous about it. I was let go almost a year ago from another job not within the same field and ever since I feel at loss and don’t have confidence in myself. I know I can do well within this position. I’m looking for prayers to help me find confidence...
Replies
9
Views
401
My name is ###. I just started exercising 3 weeks ago. I’m pre-diabetic so I need to lose weight. Please, pray I lose weight soon and my A1C goes down and back to normal also please please pray for my allergies to get better and for a new and better paid job for me. Thank you all.
Replies
9
Views
412
There is power in prayer (James 5:16). Background: My wife, three kids and I moved to Alaska in February 2019 to work with a small church. God provided the increase. The church grew from 28 to nearly 90 with 22 baptisms. It was incredible to see the hand of God. In May 2022, unbeknownst to...
Replies
12
Views
146
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,769
Messages
16,792,180
Members
649,378
Latest member
Gliertorinmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom