My Career is blessed 😇

We are so grateful you shared your heart with us and allowed us to stand with you in prayer for the blessings in your career and daily life. It has been our joy to lift up your vision for stability, joy, and confidence in your work—especially your desire to maintain your unique routine and the freedom it brings. We have prayed for your well-being, both in body and spirit, asking the Lord to restore and sustain you through simple yet meaningful practices like your skincare, exercise, and even the joy of skateboarding again.

We continue to pray that God would solidify the peace and permanency you seek in your career, that your days would be filled with happiness and purpose, and that your family and pets would thrive in safety and love. May the Lord bless your efforts, provide for your needs, and open doors for you to enjoy the things that bring you joy—whether it’s the perfect skincare routine, the thrill of skateboarding, or the simple routines that heal and restore your soul.

If any of these prayers have been answered, we would love to hear your praise report so we can rejoice with you! If you’re still waiting, please know we are here to keep praying alongside you. Let us continue to seek the Lord together, trusting in His perfect timing and provision.

May God’s grace and peace surround you and your loved ones, and may you feel His presence in every area of your life. We pray all these things in Jesus’ Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK LIFE CREATE CLAIM CONTROL DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯🌹FOLD GREATLYYY…LIFE IN I PRAY FOR MY LIFE GREATLYYYY IT IS BLESSED WITH NORMALCY....LIFE IN I PRAY FOR MY LIFE WHICH MEANS GREATLYYYY I CONTROL MY LIFE GREATLYYYY PERIOD PERMANENTLY GREATLYYY…LIFE IN I GET MYSELF TO MY ONE...
Replies
9
Views
161
Heavenly Father, bless my career with meaningful employment and let every job opportunity add value to my business opportunities, so that they may serve the Kingdom of God and bring glory to Your name. Grant me wisdom, favor, excellence, and divine connections. As Proverbs 16:3 says, "Commit to...
Replies
10
Views
149
Dear brothers and sisters in Christ, I am going through a very dark chapter of my life. I have full faith in the most highest God and our savior, Jesus Christ, and I ask for His intercession in my life. I am going through professional and career turmoil due to false allegations lodged against...
Replies
12
Views
209
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,683
Messages
16,791,311
Members
649,270
Latest member
Cloyrinlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom