Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you in the mighty name of Jesus, lifting up Norma Jean Vargas and her 90-year-old mother, Carolina Vargas, to you. Lord, we thank you for the opportunity to bring this prayer request before your throne of grace.

Father, we ask for your divine intervention in Carolina's life. We pray for her complete healing and restoration after her surgery on her right femur. Lord, we know that you are the ultimate healer, and we trust in your power to bring forth healing in her body.

We specifically lift up Carolina's low blood count to you, Lord. We ask that you would increase her blood count to a healthy level, restoring strength and vitality to her body. We pray that you would touch her with your healing hand and bring about a miraculous transformation in her health.

Father, we ask that you would pour out your Holy Spirit upon Carolina right now. May she experience your presence and feel your love and comfort surrounding her. Fill her with your peace that surpasses all understanding, and grant her strength and endurance during this time of recovery.

Lord, we stand in agreement with Norma Jean Vargas, joining our faith with hers, believing that you are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think. We declare that by the power of your Holy Spirit, Carolina will be restored to full health and vitality.

We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness to answer them according to your perfect will. May your name be glorified through the healing and restoration of Carolina's life. In Jesus' name, we pray. Amen.

Scripture References:
- James 5:14-15: "Is anyone among you sick? Let them call the elders of the church to pray over them and anoint them with oil in the name of the Lord. And the prayer offered in faith will make the sick person well; the Lord will raise them up."
- Psalm 103:2-3: "Praise the Lord, my soul, and forget not all his benefits—who forgives all your sins and heals all your diseases."
- Isaiah 53:5: "But he was pierced for our transgressions, he was crushed for our iniquities; the punishment that brought us peace was on him, and by his wounds, we are healed."
I have a testimony my mother Carolina Vargas is our of the hospital she will now go to an assisted living place, I want to thank you so much for all your warriors prayers for her. I love all of you.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

To all prayer warriors come into agreement with me to lift My 90 year old mom, Carolina Vargas up in her bed right now in Jesus Name, that my Kings of Kings shows everyone that is caring for her a Holy Spirit miracle from God! Amen. That my mom starts talking to my King of Kings thanking him for...
Replies
Views
Pray for me Norma Vargas that My Lord King Of Kings gives me strong strength in my bones, strong muscles and a strong mind. To bring me happiness and laughter in my entire life no matter how good or bad my life is for me. Amen. That The blood of Christ runs through my body. Amen. That The Holy...
Replies
Views
taking my 90 year old mom for her 6th month check up at 1 30 today usually my daughter helps me take her but she it not able to do today so i doing pray all goes good and also pray her lab work will all come back good results which we wont know till tomorrow also pray all other medical issue go...
Replies
Views
My mother, Phyllis Bovee, is having spinal surgery this afternoon. Please pray for successful results and recovery. She's been in two car accidents and it's really taken a toll on her health and body. She had chemotherapy yesterday and was sent to the emergency room, in which they admitted her...
Replies
Views
My 79 year old mom is having carotid artery surgery Tuesday May 7. Please say prayers to keep her safe during surgery and to guide the doctor and nurses and also for a good recovery. She is a wonderful mom who raised me single-handedly. Her name is Jane Cunningham and she lives in Euless, Tx...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom