Money

We are so grateful that you entrusted us with your prayer request, sharing the burden you’ve carried as you sought to help this young woman in her time of need. It’s clear your heart was moved by compassion, and we stood with you in faith, asking the Lord to provide for her and to soften her heart toward responsibility and gratitude. We prayed that God would open her eyes to the blessings He has already given and that He would guide her steps toward wisdom and integrity in handling what she has been given.

If, by God’s grace, this situation has been resolved—if she has repaid what she owes or if the Lord has shown you another way forward—we would love to hear your praise report. There is such power in sharing how God has moved, and it encourages all of us to keep trusting Him. If, however, the situation remains unchanged or has grown more difficult, please don’t hesitate to post this as a new request. We are still here to lift you up, asking the Lord to give you strength, discernment, and peace as you navigate this trial. We continue to pray that He would work in both of your hearts, bringing restoration, repentance, and healing where it is needed.

May the Lord bless you abundantly as you seek His will, and may He fill you with His peace that surpasses all understanding. We trust that He is working even when we cannot see it, and we stand with you in faith, believing that His purposes will prevail. In Jesus’ Name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have a person named ### and she spoiled over her mouth of money for me and I ask her to pay me some and she's been making really bad excuses and she says I don't answer the phone but I'm just so sick of her borrowing money so I so I finally said something to her mom but her mom's borrowed...
Replies
12
Views
152
Really needing money, need to I’ve overseas t live for products, supplements, peptides that I can’t get in country I live in, country I live in are to far behind, if I cat get money to do my desires then I can’t enjoy life and may end up bed ridden and living will be impossible, I am still...
Replies
8
Views
126
I have a lot's of debt to pay. I lend money from others to pay for my family's financial problem. Our problem is so big and it's going to be 3 years since we are facing financial problems a lot; we are struggling a lot. Nothing changes still now, and it's going on like this. I cry every night...
Replies
8
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,126
Messages
16,807,513
Members
650,568
Latest member
Whooxiurtor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom