Money

pounce

Beloved of All
I hate money. I wish it didn't exist. I pray that things get easier so we don't have to worry about money. I pray that my mom's business becomes more successful so she doesn't have to worry about money. Please pray that she finds the strength to continue and work as hard as she has worked.
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am caring for my ###. You're old, mom, and I'm scared. We are bare in the fridge. And have no money, I get a little bit in ### days. I have more bills than I get money. I need prayers, urgent ones that we will receive a money miracle ASAP. Thank you. God bless everyone for your prayers. For me...
Replies
11
Views
118
I have a person named ### and she spoiled over her mouth of money for me and I ask her to pay me some and she's been making really bad excuses and she says I don't answer the phone but I'm just so sick of her borrowing money so I so I finally said something to her mom but her mom's borrowed...
Replies
12
Views
152
Please pray for me as I want to start a business but a lot is at stake. If I don't earn money in a certain amount of time, I could lose a lot. Please pray things work out. I think this is the direction God is leading me. Thank you.
Replies
10
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,329
Messages
16,809,920
Members
650,735
Latest member
Fruillor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom