Mistakes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hiloveimhaley

Prayer Warrior
Dear father.

I don't know how many more times I will mess up in life, but this year has been really really bad. Yesterday I was just having a good time with my friends and got pulled over by a cop. I might be getting my license taken away because of my record. I'm so nervous; if it gets taken away, I won't have a way to get to school because my school is 35 min away and there is no bus. I might have to drop out. God, I pray that you take this in your hands. I know I made a mistake, and I'm just sick about it. I can't sleep, eat, drink, or even function. I can't even imagine life without school. I hate making mistakes; they are so hard to learn from. Lord, I'm sorry for what I have done; I know it was wrong. Please give me forgiveness; I need it more than ever. I love you, God, with all my heart. Help me to be more like you. Amen.
 
Father God please have mercy and compassion on ### and please help her that she doesn't get her license taken off her so she can get to school and learn from her mistakes. God bless her and lead her not into suffering and temptation. Amen.
 
Dear Lord, please have Your mercy and favor upon ###. Please let her get her driving license through Your miracle. Please bless her with wisdom in driving car in the next driving opportunity. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
 
Child of God,



Isaiah 65:24 (KJV) And it shall come to pass, that before they call, I will answer; and while they are yet speaking, I will hear.

Philippians 4:6,7 tells us …. To be anxious for nothing (don’t worry about anything), but in everything by prayer and supplication (pray, talk to God), with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.



Let’s Pray….God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will honor my prayer requests; spoken and unspoken that is the will of God for my life, those in my family, and all those that I love and pray for. Save, Bless, Deliver, Heal, and Educate everyone that is connected to me including myself. Save my family Lord Jesus. Bless us to prosper, be in excellent health, even as our souls prosper in You. Bless us exceedingly abundantly above all we have ever asked, thought, are prayed. Crown our heads with wisdom, knowledge, understanding, and great favor as we grow and mature in the true knowledge of God’s Word. Bless our love for You Jesus to grow deeper and ever so sweeter with each passing week, month, and year.



Teach each of us how to live our lives pleasing unto You Lord Jesus and bless us with a made up mind to do so. Bless us with strength, endurance, safety, and protection as we purpose in our hearts to live a holy righteous lifestyle according to Your Word; regardless of what anyone says or thinks. Let peace, love, joy, prosperity, respect for one another, and honor rain within the walls of our homes. Use each and every one of us for the Glory of God. And God all that I have asked You to do for me and everyone that is connected to me in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and the one who sent this prayer to me. God thank You. God I appreciate You. I Love and adore You. I bless Your Holy Name. God one more thing, thank You for answering this prayer with a Yes and Amen. Amen, so be it, and it is so!!!



*Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list. By passing this prayer on, you will cause a multitude of people to pray for their family, friends, and loved ones, including yourself.



Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Lord, I stand in agreement with this prayer....IN JESUS NAME AMEN
 
Father I am in agreement. In Jesus' name.
 
Lord touch her and let her know that You are a God of honor and integrity that morals and virtue flow from Your throne as a stronghold to Your people...Lord as we ask in Your most holy name for a miracle to occur so she does not have to drop out of school...we ask that You Lord have Your way with her..speak to her and let her know that it is obedience that You require, that blessings come to those who love and obey You...reveal to her it is not only in desperate times that we call upon Your name and blame you when You do not answer...that it is a lifestyle, that we are ambassadors to You in all things...that we must and is our reasonable service to represent You in the fullness of holiness...Lord You are a holy God and You know all things...You alone know her heart and we ask that You answer if according to all You know and see...bring her to a place of Love in You and commitment may she bring You honor and glorify Your holy name...Lord have Your way in Jesus name..
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord Jesus, please nullify the negative effects of my mistake and blunt the negative consequences soonest, please help me, amen.
Replies
10
Views
166
Lord God, Your Word says, “If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness” (1 John 1:9, Bible). Father, I hold onto this promise today. Give me the grace to confess my mistakes honestly and without excuse. Help me to see where...
Replies
10
Views
192
Dear Family Of God, Today I'd like to pray for mistakes and unforced errors to be made by the devil from my conception to now. This is concerning my current battle with satan. I pray for favor favor favor. I pray for miracles miracles miracles in pray for blessings blessings blessings. I'd like...
Replies
7
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,876
Messages
16,804,296
Members
650,365
Latest member
Froamorwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom